Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hanuman Festival, yoga in Boulder

I have never really thought of myself as a writer, mostly because as a photographer I feel I do my speaking with images. Well this past weekend for the Hanuman Festival I filled up page after page of notes on inspirations, emotions, directions for my life and the powerful feelings that I was experiencing...wow really...unusual that! Was I put under the magical spell of Hanuman and leaping monkey like into my own consciousness or simply opening my heart to the wonders that life had put on my path?...who really has an answer to that?, not I certainly. Thankfully I am more concerned with the choices that are now in front of me and how I am going to incorporate some of the wonderful teachings in to my life NOW!
So here I am, sharing in picture form, some of the inspirational happenings from watching Seane Corn teach sold out classes, to catching Waylon Lewis from Elephant Journal interview MC Yogi for Walk the Talk, to a couple who stay in constant contact for 48 hours for the Global Glue Project all the way through to the Elevation Celebration tribal dance party at The Boulder Theater. Whew what a weekend, big shout has to go out to the founders - Valerie, Yoshi and Cara for their amazing insight and hard work to have created this special festival for the Boulder community to treasure, Jai Hanuman.


Seane Corn teaching in the Earth Studio

Waylon Lewis interviewing MC Yogi

Tribal dancer

Closing circle gather around Jason and Chelsea for the Global Glue Project

Founders Yoshi, and Valerie with Waylon, Jessica, Suzanne and Colin.

Carl Kerridge is a freelance photographer specializing in Lifestyle, Fashion and Event photography, to see the complete web gallery of images please visit www.carlkerridge.com




No comments:

Post a Comment